Erdogan's "Operation Euphrates Shield" quagmire -
- FSA struggling to hold border areas cleared of ISIL
- Turkish infantry useless in rear, "on stand by"
- Won't "hurry up" taking of al-Bab
- Demanding SDF Arabs split from YPG Kurds
- No anti-ISIL Raqqa op with YPG
- "7 or 8 years" operation timescale
- "Blitzkrieg" - what's that?
Defeating coups may be Erdogan's forte but clearly not commanding modern manoeuvre warfare on the operational level to take and hold ground from an enemy.
Erdogan is much more interested in his petty anti-Kurd political games than defeating the enemy ISIL/ISIS/Daesh on the battle-field.
Signal to anti-ISIS forces from Supreme Allied Condista.
TAKE RAQQA AS PER BATTLEPLAN